Hickory, NCFlow Toyota serves Hickory, NC, by providing a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota models, service, repairs, parts and finance options.
- Lake Hickory
- Hickory Motor Speed Way
- Hickory Crawdads
- Bunker Hill Covered Bridge: Built in 1895, one of only two remaining original covered bridges in the state and a National Civil Engineering Landmark.
- Balls Creek Campground: Constructed in 1853, the campground and its many tents are listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Old St. Paul's Lutheran Church: This two story church was built in 1757 and remains one of the oldest existing churches in North Carolina.
- Henry River Mill Village: An old textile village that was used for the filming site of the popular movie, "The Hunger Games."
Serving Hickory, NC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Flow Toyota, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- Free Wi-Fi, complimentary coffee, play area and comfortable chairs in service area
- Complimentary car wash with every service appointment
- Genuine Toyota parts on all repairs
- Highly trained and Master Certified Diagnostic technicians
At Flow Toyota we help our customers find the Toyota that best meets your lifestyle and budget requirements. Furthermore, when it comes getting your new Toyota or used car serviced, we'll help make sure you stay on track! Our state-of-the-art Service Center and expert staff are continuously training on the latest repairs and tools of the trade, and we'll get you back on the road with confidence.
From Hickory, NC
Traveling to Flow Toyota from Hickory, NC, will only take you less than 40 minutes! Head east on 2nd Avenue NW toward 3rd Street NW. Turn right onto 2nd Street NE, and keep left to continue onto NC-127 S/2nd Street Drive NW. Take another left onto 2nd Avenue SE, and make a slight right to stay on 2nd Avenue SE. Take a right onto Lenoir Rhyne Boulevard SE and then merge onto I-40 E via the ramp to Statesville. Take exit 152A for Interstate 77 S toward Charlotte, and then take exit 49B toward Statesville/Downtown. Turn left onto Salisbury Road and another left onto Folger Drive, and Flow Toyota will be on your right! We can't wait to serve our customers from Hickory, NC soon!
About Hickory, NC
Nestled between Charlotte and Asheville, the city of Hickory sits at the foothills of the Applachians, in the western part of North Carolina. Since it was established in the 1850s, Hickory has grown by leaps and bounds from a small town to a vibrant, bustling city that now boasts a population of more than 35,000 people. Featuring a number of historical attractions including the Balls Creek Campground, Bunker Hill Covered Bridge, Old St. Paul's Lutheran Church and more. History buffs will greatly appreciate the aspects of Hickory's past that the city has preserved. Hickory is also proud to carry the title of an All-American City, having won that award three times over the past few years!